Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Alone



I ran till the end of line and am unable to proceed
I run away from mine and from my own breed
On what I have run though there is no trace
Neither on wet sand nor on time nor on space

Dragging self on sand, hauling this corporal mass
It's so lonely, when unknown to oneself, an internal fracas
Futile attempt to escape from myself, for I saw
In other's eyes, a reflection of mine and with it my flaws

Tainted with unwelcome birth, it didn't bring much mirth
It's not my fault I guess yet I am attached with little worth
Had yearned for hearts to talk to mine but had shut mine
On the otherwise few, a binding mistake, now I whine

Whilst the sun sets and darkness waits to take me to destination
I hear only the echoes of my own thoughts, no other inspiration.
Whilst the sand beneath feet slips, to my shock I bend forth to see
Deafened to my tears and plea, my own shadow has abandoned me,

2 Comments:

Blogger Nandhitha said...

ALONE??? I wont say you are despo, but still.. unakku vayasaaiduthu viswa :P

and one more..if u think ur shadows have abandoned u, face the sun.. that way u can abandon them and get going :)

3:25 AM  
Blogger N said...

hey! its up - u never told me. bful :-)

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home